Desire in Baku

9/14/2017


Desire in Baku- it is impossible.There are multicultural and multinational people. If you love, respect, take care of someone, then you are in the totally hell. People will respect so little , they and you will never understand yourself. All the things come you as killer of minds, dreams and so on. You should be cold as cold stone.  You should be on the floor. Minds kill all, level of sadness is hiring and you feel pretty anxious. You can not decide. Crying help, but do not any more.

skybaku
Photo-Fabrizia Milia


Whether it is not my type of things, I begin , but I should not go by this way.It is so hard and non of my business or major. I should keep ahead without him step by step.

If everything continues  as I planned ,I will gain uni degree of masters. I will never back to the country I have learned russian and will go to Ukraine Kharkov for forever.I will work in there for myself, for Baku and for all azeries. The reason is basic , love homogeneous.


It is good for start something if you need extra information you can add some comments and I will answer.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images